What To Know About Tennis Betting Explained
With so much fast-paced action, Tennis is a natural fit for the fun-loving sports enthusiasts of New Zealand. This extends to the punters as well, and Tennis betting has long been one of the country’s favourite pastimes.
The Internet has opened this world up to so many more people, and has meant everyone can access a much wider range of sportsbooks and betting options than ever before. To help you stick with the winners, OnlineBetting.net.nz has brought all the best New Zealand sites together for you to choose from. We’ve gone even further and written up some basic guidelines to punting on the most popular sports betting online, and our pointers for Tennis betting can be found below.
Best Tennis Betting Sites
|5/5||100% Match up to $250 NZD|| Bet now|
|4.9/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
Tennis is one of the few competitive sports that is divided into categories, each offering exciting punting opportunities. Firstly, in Singles and Doubles matches two individuals or pairs can be pitted against each other. These are then further classified into a Men’s Division and a Women’s Division, and into Mixed Doubles games where two man/woman pairings face off.
All of these sub-types are available to New Zealand punters, and can be found at the tennis betting sites recommended here, but you might find that you prefer a certain type or are better at making predictions for a particular type of match. Investigate all options, and see how you feel. You might also find that your preferences change as you spend more time at our recommended sites and develop more insight into Tennis betting.
Possible Tennis Bets
Tennis matches are influence by player fitness, court and weather conditions, specific opponents and more. Try to find out as much about players’ history and statistics as possible, and keep your ears out for reliable tennis betting tips. Armed with all of this, you can visit one of the sites we endorse here at OnlineBetting.net.nz and choose from the tennis bets outlined below:
- Outright Tennis Bets are the simplest, and only require you to predict tourney finalists or winners.
- With Set Bets, you specify the winners and the scores of sets within a match. Match Tennis Bets work the same way, within overall tournaments. For both of these wagers, you’ll be focusing on smaller specific events – sets rather than matches, and matches rather than a tourney respectively.
- Live options are even more of an adrenaline boost, allowing you to place wagers in response to the action as it unfolds. As you get better at analysing odds and players’ performance, you’ll appreciate this form of tennis betting more and more.
- A lot of the New Zealand sites featured at OnlineBetting.net.nz offer an interesting twist on several Tennis matches – you can bet on who will lose rather than who will win. Changing your perspective with these every now and then will really help keep you on your toes!
- For the very best Tennis bets, there is nothing to touch the great Championships and the matches leading up to them. When putting money on any of the Grand Slams, it’s important to pay attention to the whole event and to everything that comes before. Player history and precursor marches are especially helpful.
Tennis Betting Online in New Zealand
Tennis betting is the perfect solution for thinking punters, because you need to keep your wits about you and consider so many things. That’s why it’s such a big hit in New Zealand, and why so many of the NZ online betting sites listed at OnlineBetting.net.nz feature it so strongly. Check them out for yourself today!