NFL Betting Online in New Zealand
There are many advantages to online betting in New Zealand, and one of the biggest is that it brings so many more markets and opportunities to you wherever you are – in New Zealand or the rest of the world. Online bookies in our country can offer punts on events happening anywhere, including in the National Football League (NFL) of America.
The same thrills can be found in NFL betting on either side of the pond, and at OnlineBetting.net.nz we’ve lined up the best sites to find them in. We also want to make sure you get the most out of your punting time, which is why we’ve put some guidelines to NFL bets together to get you started on the right foot.
The sportsbooks we endorse offer wide ranges of punts in NFL games, so you’ll always find the perfect fit for your skill level and your pocket. Being so spoilt for choice is great but it does mean that you’ll need to do thorough research before you put any money down, which is simple and easy when you’re punting online in New Zealand.
Best NFL Betting Sites
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 NZD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
Check out expert opinions, chatroom discussions, and team and player histories. You’ll get to know which options work best for you as you spend more time at the sites we recommend at OnlineBetting.net.nz, but to get you started we’ve outlined the main ones here.
- The simplest options are Single Bets, which are placed on single events. One of the easiest options for beginners in the NFL Point Spread, or the Moneyline when there is no Spread.
- You can actually buy points for the team you’re backing in a Point Spread game, which will reduce their handicap.
- Multi Single Bets allow players to bring all their Single Bets together on 1 ticket. These are not parlays, because all your wagers will still be processed individually. The point is to manage your NFL betting more effectively, and the software that’s available will help you with this even more. You can put all your wagers on a single ticket, then set different amounts for each line and even calculate how much to put on evert bet to meet your payout goal.
- In Reverse Bets, you just need to say who will take first and second place in the NFL. The order doesn’t matter, which means your risk is lower.
- Most of the bookmakers featured here at OnlineBetting.net.nz also offer If Bets, which are split into 2 and lower your risk profile that way. The second part, or the actual If Bet, is only triggered one the first bet has been won.
- As you get more familiar with the top-quality online New Zealand bookies we line up for you, you can start to explore your Parlay options. All your bets are put on 1 ticket and the odds multiplied together. Every pick has to win for you to be paid out, so your risk is much higher, but so are your potential rewards. For many experienced punters, this makes Parlay options very worthwhile!
Practice makes Perfect
As you spend more time at OnlineBetting.net.nz’s endorsed sports betting sites you’ll gain more understanding into NFL betting –even from all the way in New Zealand! Start the enjoyable journey today at one of our recommended bookies and you’ll see what we mean.